When buying or selling real estate, you need a real estate lawyer to guide you every step of the way in the process to ensure you are protected.
See our fees for real estate transactions listed below. Owen & Associates Law has extensive real estate experience and can provide representation in all areas of real estate including:
- Mortgaging and Refinancing for Personal Family Dwellings
- Leasing Matters
We look after all the difficult questions like:
- What documents should I sign?
- What documents should I never sign?
- How do I ensure proper title?
- Are there any skeletons in the closet?
- Are there any outstanding bills against the property?
- What is the proper down payment?
- Should I have the home inspected?
- What must I disclose to the buyer?
- What is the role of the Real Estate Broker?
- If you are a first time home buyer you may be entitled to a Refund on Land Transfer Tax.
- And here is how to calculate Land Transfer Tax if not a first time home buyers.
Our Real Estate lawyers look after all this and much more for you. We can do the research for you to ensure you have clear title with no debts secured on the property, easements or any other obstacles to the purchase or sale of your home.
Whether you are buying and/or selling a home, or refinancing, our real estate team can guide you through the process to ensure you are protected and that the deal isn’t endangered at the last minute.
Being proactive and doing it right, we can help you avoid serious, expensive consequences of emotional decisions and premature signatures. Call Bruce Owen or Anna Danaj today, and we will make it as painless as possible. Our real estate department offers some evening and weekend appointments.
Call today to Get Help With Your Real Estate Transaction (705) 726-1181