Raised in Renfrew County, Gordon started off post-secondary education with an Ontario Civil Engineering Technology diploma, but then attended the University of Leicester in the U.K. for law. After getting his foreign law degree (LLB), he then completed the Canadian accreditation process while interning and working in Downtown Toronto, where he found his passion for Real Estate & Corporate Law.
He received his call to the Ontario Bar in August 2019 and began his practice of Residential & Commercial Real Estate, Corporate, and Sports Law.
Call today for assistance with your Residential or Commercial Real Estate, Corporate, or Sports Representation.
All aspects of Real Estate transactional services, such as:
- Private lending (both Lender & Borrower in accordance with the LSO)
- Pre-construction Agreement of Purchase & Sale (APS) reviews
- Commercial lease review, negotiation & drafting
- Construction Loan Review & Administration
- Private Lending Administration
- Title transfers
- Joint venture agreements
- Status Certificate reviews
- Construction loans
- APS drafting & advice
- Mortgage Work-outs (Notice of Possession/Power of Sale) etc.
Corporate services, such as:
- Corporate Structuring, such as Tax Organization
- Minute book organization & storage
- Business purchase & sales
- Share transfers
- Personal Real Estate Corporations (PREC)
- Unanimous Shareholder Agreements (USA)
- Asset rollovers (S.85)
- Start-up representations
- Asset purchase agreement drafting & review
- Franchise agreement review, etc.
Sports Law Representation & Advice, such as:
- Family advisor for NCAA plans
- Agent for Contract Negotiations & Representation
- Advice for life, such as: how to avoid a Deemed Constructive Trust against your home by a partner
Gordon currently volunteers in his spare time as assistant coach of the U15 Toronto Lions hockey team. He has a passion for hockey, stats, history, & animals (including his best friend, Duncan). He and his fiancée are anxiously awaiting baby Valtteri in January 2023 – the Barrie Colts new Number One Fan!